|Title:||Healthcare Medical Device Project Manager|
- 5 or more years of Project and/or Product Management on projects in a Healthcare setting, academic medical center experience preferred
- Demonstrated project management skills in verticals especially Healthcare (medical devices) including archival solutions
- Expertise in new product introduction processes for strategic product launch, physical equipment install and integration
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence cross-functional teams and vendors for development and process improvement
- Demonstrated understanding and creation of digital solutions in the areas of archival, image & workflow management,
- 3D and clinical applications, integration & interoperability with enterprise systems
- Strong executive presence, interpersonal and communication skills
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Start Date: 10/9
Travel: Mon – Thursday on-site with ability to work remote on Friday’s, excluding holidays.
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, providing implementation, training, optimization, project management, legacy support and strategic advisory services. Our experienced consultants are highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare technology and average more than 10 years of healthcare IT experience with multiple certifications. We employ over 250 consultants, 50 employees and provide consulting services to more than 100 healthcare organizations nationwide. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Pivot Point has earned a number of industry and workplace quality awards, including:#1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category, #3 Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support & Staffing report 2015/2016/2017, #9 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, and #4 Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting Magazine in 2015. For more information about Pivot Point Consulting, visit us at http://www.pivotpointconsulting.com or call 800.381.9681.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: