|Title:||Epic HIM/ Cadence Analyst|
Pivot Point Consulting is looking for an Epic HIM/Cadence Analyst.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must be certified in HIM
- Strong buid experience with all HIM applications, including Identity
- 4+ Years of HIM experience
- Full Cycle Implementation
- Prefer someone with additional Cadence certification and build experience.
- Experience setting up patient searches and break the glass to minimize the risk of practices selecting the wrong patients.
- Strong experience with document management, including building out document types.
- Responsible for chart correction workflows, configuring the legal medical record report, and helping to manage the potential duplicates report and duplicate patient merge process, including coordinating with downstream systems.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: through January 2018, with probable extension - 1 - 2 years
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, providing implementation, training, optimization, project management, legacy support and strategic advisory services. Our experienced consultants are highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare technology and average more than 10 years of healthcare IT experience with multiple certifications. We employ over 250 consultants, 50 employees and provide consulting services to more than 100 healthcare organizations nationwide. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Pivot Point has earned a number of industry and workplace quality awards, including:#1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category, #3 Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support & Staffing report 2015/2016/2017, #9 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work, and #4 Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting Magazine in 2015. For more information about Pivot Point Consulting, visit us at http://www.pivotpointconsulting.com or call 800.381.9681.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: