|Title:||Epic Radiant Analyst|
Pivot Point Consulting is looking for an Epic Radiant Analyst to help our client with day-to-day support of the Epic Radiant application.
- Epic Radiant certification
- Radiant build, user support, and trouble ticketing experience
- Radiology clinical experience (a plus)
- Demonstrated experience with client optimization phases in at least 4 sites including resolving Help Desk tickets, triaging tickets, responding to users and problem solving tickets.
- Experience with DICOM and PACS systems workflows as they apply to RIS integration. McKesson PACS experience, a plus.
- Experience with Cardiology workflows and PACS workflows including Sleep, Neurology and Pulmonary specialties, a plus.
Start Date: June 19th (flexible)
Duration: 6 to 12 Months – This is a 24/7/365 environment and, while we’ve been told the tickets are infrequent, there will be on-call time
Location: First 2-weeks in Onsite then Remote
Remote Offered: Yes. Primarily remote
Implementation Stage: Post Implementation
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, providing implementation, training, optimization, project management, legacy support and strategic advisory services. Our experienced consultants are highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare technology and average more than 10 years of healthcare IT experience with multiple certifications. We employ over 250 consultants, 50 employees and provide consulting services to more than 100 healthcare organizations nationwide. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Pivot Point has earned a number of industry and workplace quality awards, including:#1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category, #3 Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support & Staffing report 2015/2016/2017, #9 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, and #4 Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting Magazine in 2015. For more information about Pivot Point Consulting, visit us at http://www.pivotpointconsulting.com or call 800.381.9681.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: