|Title:||Epic Lab Reporting and Data Analyst|
Pivot Point Consulting is looking for a Lab Reporting & Data Analyst.
The Lab Reporting/ Data Analyst will support core functions of our client’s laboratory systems by designing and the developing complex reporting solutions that support the operational and management needs of various lab functions and user groups. This includes Orders and Results data from the core Epic EMR, chemical lab accessions from Epic Beaker, anatomical pathology lab accessions from PowerPath, and blood transfusions from SafeTrace TX.
These solutions will be largely built as SAP Crystal Reports or WebIntelligence Reports querying Epic Clarity or data marts within the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Understanding of the core functions, data structures, and data integration among Epic Beaker, PowerPath, Rhodes, SafeTraceTX, and other supporting laboratory systems.
- Experience developing reports/SQL queries/extracts from the “required” lab applications listed below and at least 2 of the other listed applications:
- Epic Clarity Orders/Results data model (required)
- Epic Clarity Beaker data model
- SafeTrace TX
- Rhodes Analytics
- Must be proficient with developing reporting/analytical solutions using Crystal Reports, SAP WebIntelligence (universe and report development), SQL (in both SQL Server and Oracle environments), and SQL development tools (Oracle SQL Developer, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, etc.), as well as data warehousing concepts, ETL practices, and related tools.
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, providing implementation, training, optimization, project management, legacy support and strategic advisory services. Our experienced consultants are highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare technology and average more than 10 years of healthcare IT experience with multiple certifications. We employ over 250 consultants, 50 employees and provide consulting services to more than 100 healthcare organizations nationwide. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Pivot Point has earned a number of industry and workplace quality awards, including:#1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category, #3 Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support & Staffing report 2015/2016/2017, #9 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, and #4 Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting Magazine in 2015. For more information about Pivot Point Consulting, visit us at http://www.pivotpointconsulting.com or call 800.381.9681.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: