|Title:||PACs Analyst - Agfa|
Qualified candidates will assist our client with outstanding incident tickets post deployment, including: zero viewer, hanging protocols, etc, as well as cross train the full-time staff on Agfa.
- Must have extensive PACs experience
- Provide tier-2 support of application incidents reported through the help desk; including 24/7 on call coverage as required
- Provide analytical assistance to junior team members to resolve application incidents, maintenance items, and enhancement requests
- MUST have strong experience with Agfa
- Prefer experience with: Radiant RIS, and Nuance Powerscribe
- 50% Remote
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, providing implementation, training, optimization, project management, legacy support and strategic advisory services. Our experienced consultants are highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare technology and average more than 10 years of healthcare IT experience with multiple certifications. We employ over 250 consultants, 50 employees and provide consulting services to more than 100 healthcare organizations nationwide. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Pivot Point has earned a number of industry and workplace quality awards, including:#1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category, #3 Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support & Staffing report 2015/2016/2017, #9 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work, and #4 Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting Magazine in 2015. For more information about Pivot Point Consulting, visit us at http://www.pivotpointconsulting.com or call 800.381.9681.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: