|Title:||eClinicalWorks Analyst Consultant|
Our client in the NE is looking for consultants to assist with the consolidation of newly acquired hospitals to our standard corporate systems. We are looking for system experts with applicable knowledge and experience in developing data extracts and system integration/conversions.
This role will support the migration of EClinicalWorks data to Epic. We have already identified the data sets targeted for conversion. Candidates will be responsible for:
- extracting target data from source systems
- working with expert knowledgeable staff to evaluate quality of data
- cleaning up or eliminating bad data values based on the expert staff assessments
- performing data translations to align extracted data with Epic standards
- working with the Data Integration team to
- develop and import the data into the Epic Support environment for testing and validation by Internal Audit and designated expert staff
- coordinate and establish processes which will be used to supplement the initial bulk conversions up through go-live via interfaces or differential extracts
Candidates should have a proven ability to perform data extracts and cleanup tasks as listed above. They should also be self-starters capable of coordinating tasks with others, achieving agreed upon milestones by designated dates and escalating issues or roadblocks in a timely manner.
Duration: 3-6 months
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, providing implementation, training, optimization, project management, legacy support and strategic advisory services. Our experienced consultants are highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare technology and average more than 10 years of healthcare IT experience with multiple certifications. We employ over 250 consultants, 50 employees and provide consulting services to more than 100 healthcare organizations nationwide. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Pivot Point has earned a number of industry and workplace quality awards, including:#1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category, #3 Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support & Staffing report 2015/2016/2017, #9 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, and #4 Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting Magazine in 2015. For more information about Pivot Point Consulting, visit us at http://www.pivotpointconsulting.com or call 800.381.9681.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: