|Title:||Epic Radiant Analyst|
- Must be certified in Epic Radiant
- Must have a minimum of 4 Years of Epic Radiant build experience at multiple client sites
- Prefer professional clinical licensure (Radiology Technologist or with Radiology Experience)
- Epic Mammography build experience is desired, but not required
- Experience with build on Epic 2015 version
- Good communication skills
- Travel on-site Mon-Thurs required
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, providing implementation, training, optimization, project management, legacy support and strategic advisory services. Our experienced consultants are highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare technology and average more than 10 years of healthcare IT experience with multiple certifications. We employ over 250 consultants, 50 employees and provide consulting services to more than 100 healthcare organizations nationwide. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Pivot Point has earned a number of industry and workplace quality awards, including:#1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category, #3 Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support & Staffing report 2015/2016/2017, #9 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, and #4 Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting Magazine in 2015. For more information about Pivot Point Consulting, visit us at http://www.pivotpointconsulting.com or call 800.381.9681.