|Title:||Business Development Manager|
Pivot Point Consulting is seeking to hire a full-time Business Development Manager responsible for growing the business by establishing new business and maintaining relations with current customers.
- Acquire and generate new business
- Negotiate contract terms with customers
- Meet and exceed target quotas
- Motivated, passionate, accepting of a changing environment
- Strong desire for sales and have a proven track record of previous related successes
- Will report directly to Sr. Director of Business Development.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Contest Bonus
- Annual Trip Contest Prize
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision/Life insurance
- Corporate Travel Agency Access
- HIMSS Membership Reimbursement
- Annual Company Excursion
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, providing implementation, training, optimization, project management, legacy support and strategic advisory services. Our experienced consultants are highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare technology and average more than 10 years of healthcare IT experience with multiple certifications. We employ over 250 consultants, 50 employees and provide consulting services to more than 100 healthcare organizations nationwide. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Pivot Point has earned a number of industry and workplace quality awards, including:#1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category, #3 Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support & Staffing report 2015/2016/2017, #9 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, and #4 Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting Magazine in 2015. For more information about Pivot Point Consulting, visit us at http://www.pivotpointconsulting.com or call 800.381.9681.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: